Terms and conditions
Last reviewed 10 June 2020
The term ‘Breedpost’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Breedpost, the owner of the website, whose business is registered in Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- To register as a user with us you must be a registered member of a breed association.
- Breedpost.com is a building platform for websites that enables you to create and manage your own website.
- By registering to utilise Breedpost Services, you signify affirmation of your informed consent to these terms and conditions.
- The security of your user name and password are your responsibility. Any and all entries that occur under your user name on your website are your responsibility.
- To register you must be at least 18 years old and the account information you provide us must be your own accurate and complete.
- You must own the rights to any content you upload or publish and ensure that all such content is legal and reliable. You must comply with all applicable laws in relation to anything you do with your website.
- If we receive a copyright violation regarding your website or content, we may remove or cancel your website and account.
- You own all the rights to your content, and we own all rights to our services, content, data, and features. You may utilise our services and content as long as you fully comply with these terms and conditions and ensure full and timely payments.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- The content of this website is subject to change without prior notice.
- Your use of any services or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of these services and any dispute arising out of your use of them is subject to the laws of Tasmania.
- You may only use these services for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of these services.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our services following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of these services.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of these services.
- Every effort is made to keep these services up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, these services being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.